Grey's Anatomy Spoilers: Izzie, Denny and Arizona:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

Grey's Anatomy Spoilers: Izzie, Denny and Arizona


Michael Ausiello has the lastest in spoilerish news for us Grey’s fans. We begin with a question I asked myself when watching the last episode: How come Denny appears in scenes where Izzie isn’t there?

The moment Denny started talking to Alex, I grew very confused. If he’s a side-effect of Izzie’s condition, then how exactly…? But then I remembered what show I was watching and pushed my disbelief a little further away.

Ausiello doesn’t have an answer either, and my guess is that it was done because it sounded good in theory and not because it made any sort of sense.

Moving on to some concrete spoilers, though:


Jeffrey Dean morgan will “be around at least through March.” So if you’re looking forward to his departure, there’s still a bit to go before not-ghost Denny walks into the not-light.

And if you’ve grown fond of Jessica Capshaw as new doc Arizona Robbins, good news: Ausiello confirms that she’s being “groomed” to be Callie’s next love interest. So, we should be seeing her for a little while longer.

I honestly expected not to like Arizona Robbins, but I actually love her. So, I look forward to this upcoming storyline, while still expecting something extremely disappointing to come out of it.

Regarding Callie/Arizona, he tells us that Callie will be seeking advice from one Addison regarding her feelings for the new Pediatritian. Look for that on February 12 during the Big Private Practice/Grey’s Anatomy Crossover Extravaganza.

Sorry to fans of Mark/Callie: I don’t think that’s happening any time soon, or even at all. But keep the hope alive, you never know.

Source : http://www.greysanatomynews.com

Comments :

0 comments to “Grey's Anatomy Spoilers: Izzie, Denny and Arizona”

Post a Comment