SNL Alum Horatio Sanz Drops 100 Lbs:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

SNL Alum Horatio Sanz Drops 100 Lbs


When we ran into Saturday Night Live alum Horatio Sanz at the Montblanc-sponsored "24-Hour Plays" last week, we couldn't help but notice how trim he looked! We asked him if he'd lost weight. "I’ve been eating better," he admitted. "I’ve been trying to come up with a joke about how I’ve lost weight and I was going to say, 'I stopped putting nuts in my sundaes.'" Apparently, he's lost about 100 pounds. Roughly. "I never weighed myself when I was at my fattest, because I was scared I might die," he said. He's been working out, too. Now, if he goes back on SNL to play new Commerce secretary Bill Richardson (the invitation's still open, we hear), he'll have to wear a pillow on his belly!

Source :http://nymag.com

Comments :

0 comments to “SNL Alum Horatio Sanz Drops 100 Lbs”

Post a Comment