EXCLUSIVE: Jason Wahler Calls Off Engagement:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

EXCLUSIVE: Jason Wahler Calls Off Engagement

Jason Wahler has called off his engagement from Katja Decker Sadowski, 21.

"I have decided to end my engagement, and it's an amicable split," the Hills star, 22, tells Usmagazine.com.

Wahler -- who has also dated Lauren Conrad -- says they're "still good friends.

See all the guys Lauren has dated.

"We agreed we are both just too young to be considering getting married right now," he added.

Last June, Sadowski (a University of Southern California student) told Us she wanted to wed "sooner rather than later.

See Hills stars in bikinis!

"But my parents want me to finish school first and that won't be until 2010," she said. "So we want to do it probably a little bit before graduation, but I need my parents' help to plan the wedding!"

Look back at big celeb splits!

The actor is currently shopping around a dating reality show called Jason and the Cougars.

Source..

Comments :

0 comments to “EXCLUSIVE: Jason Wahler Calls Off Engagement”

Post a Comment