Avi Ben Stella Car Crash:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

Avi Ben Stella Car Crash

I don't know what to say about this one but this is a trending topic on the web. They say that the news regarding the 12 yr old Avi Ben Stella is a hoax.
Also, Avi Ben Stella snopes term is being used to search the truth regarding the Avi Ben Stella Hoax.

Avi Ben Stella Hoax
I performed some search and all I can find is some support like this:

Please say tehillim for Avi Ben Stella--a 12 year old boy who was in a very serious car accident and is now in critical condition. He is lying in a coma.

and this:

Please say a prayer for Avi Ben Stella--a 12 year old boy who was in a very serious car accident and is now in critical condition. If you would change your status for even one hour it would help spread the word. I do not personally know this child but was asked to paste to my wonderful friends...power in prayer!!!

So still, I don't know what is the real detail with Avi Ben Stella acc1dent, is it a Hoax or another way around?

Source..

Comments :

0 comments to “Avi Ben Stella Car Crash”

Post a Comment