Miley Cyrus Black Prius!:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

Miley Cyrus Black Prius!


Miley Cyrus says her mom's black Porsche -- which she inherited around her 16th birthday -- was driving her crazy.

So she ditched it for a new set of wheels.

Look back on Miley Cyrus' most scandalous moments!

"I didn't like it 'cause it was bad for the environment, and it was too big," she says in a new video on her Web site. "My dad surprised me last night with a black Prius."

See Miley Cyrus and other stars' adorable baby photos

She likes it better because it's "good for the environment, and it's adorable!"

Her first item of decor: "I'm gonna get Hello Kitty floor mats!"

See photos of Miley Cyrus and other stars pigging out on fast food


Cyrus, who turned 16 in November and recently obtained her driver's license, had been longing for her dream car for some time.

See which celebs can't get enough of Miley Cyrus

Last August, she told Radio Disney that she wanted a car that was "big enough for all my friends and to scare all the cars away from me. I'm a good driver but it's everyone else that I'm worried about!"


Source..

Comments :

0 comments to “Miley Cyrus Black Prius!”

Post a Comment