Super Bowl forecast: Mild temps, boring game:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

Super Bowl forecast: Mild temps, boring game


I don’t know. I just can’t get worked up over this Super Bowl thing.

Can’t get into all the hype.

I mean, the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. the Arizona Cardinals?

Sounds almost as entertaining as the opera.

(Admittedly, I’m rooting for the Cardinals, as noted in Friday’s blog. But that’s only because I hate the Steelers; I’m from Cleveland, after all.)

Can’t get too worked up over Bruce Springsteen, who’s to perform at halftime. To me his music is about as appealing as nails scratching a chalkboard.

And can you believe NBC plans more than five hours of pre-game coverage? Is there actually someone out there who will watch all that?


(Well, someone who has an awful lot of time on his hands might do so.)

Nevertheless, because the game is a big deal to a lot of sports fans, here's an updated weather forecast for Tampa Bay on Sunday evening:

Mostly clear skies, calm winds and mild temperatures in the low 60s, dropping into the mid 50s by game's end.

(South Florida's forecast for Sunday: Morning lows in the mid 40s, afternoon highs in the upper 60s and evening temps in the mid 50s. There also is a 20 percent chance of rain.)

Oh, by the way, I fully intend to watch the game – I can’t wait to see all those cool Super Bowl commercials!
Source..



Comments :

0 comments to “Super Bowl forecast: Mild temps, boring game”

Post a Comment