Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladak Are Married:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladak Are Married

Amrita Arora has finally married the love of her life Shakeel Ladak. There were a few mishaps before the ceremony could take place, but the stars were plentiful, just a few big names included Gauri and Shahrukh Khan, Anil Kapoor, Fardeen Khan, Zayed Khan, Akshay Kumar, Preity Zinta, Ness Wadia, Urmila Matondkar, Priyanka Chopra, Mehr and Arjun Rampal, Manish Malhotra, Tusshar Kapoor and Katrina Kaif.

While the guests were filtering in, Amrita was keeping her cool "We were supposed to have a church wedding today, but there were some security hassles. So we quickly moved the venue to Olive, but no hassles because we always had a standby ready. I know nothing about the wedding arrangement. It was all done by my sister who put her own life on hold to look into my wedding details. I'm blessed to have such a supportive family...You know, the minute I set my eyes on Shakeel I knew he was the man I wanted to marry. It's like a karmic connection. I just felt it. I had never felt this before. Shakeel is everything that I want my husband to be. And I'm determined to make our marriage work. I'll do whatever it takes."

Amrita was even kind enough to divulge on some of the honeymoon details, "The problem is both Shakeel and I are so widely traveled we've nowhere to go that we can claim as being our private honeymoon spot. There doesn't seem to be any place that neither of us has not visited. I guess we'll just hold each other's hand close our eyes and point to any part of the globe as our honeymoon spot. It doesn't matter where we go as long as we're together." Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladak will undoubtedly have a fairytale marriage. So we have some pictures from the ceremony.

Check them out and let us know what you think of Amrita Arora's gown and the clothes people were wearing

Amrita Arora Wedding 1
Amrita Arora wedding Katrina Kaif
Amrita Arora Wedding Gauri Khan
Source..

Comments :

0 comments to “Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladak Are Married”

Post a Comment