Late Night With Jimmy Fallon was pretty bad:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

Late Night With Jimmy Fallon was pretty bad

I just finished watching the first new Late Night show with Jimmy Fallon (Late Night With Jimmy Fallon) and it was seriously one of the hardest shows to get through.

Jimmy Fallon is awkward as it is which makes him an awesome skit actor (think SNL), but man he is a terrible talk show host. I assume some parts of his interaction with Robert De Niro in the show were scripted to make De Niro seem disinterested, but you could REALLY see his boredom kick in when he was booted to the second chair as Justin Timberlake took the reins.


I don’t want to ruin the show for those who haven’t seen it as there were some good parts, like whenever The Roots houseband played their music. But that was about it. The rest of the show in my opinion was pretty boring. And if Jimmy and his producers don’t change something soon, I don’t see a very bright future for this show.

Honestly, I’m still wondering how Jimmy Fallon even got picked to be the successor to Conan O’Brien. Kinda random if you ask me.

Source..

Comments :

0 comments to “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon was pretty bad”

Post a Comment