North of Beautiful: Geocache-o-rama #5:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

North of Beautiful: Geocache-o-rama #5

Welcome to Day 5 (the final day...sob! sob!) of the North of Beautiful Geocache-o-rama. One of my favorite, if not most neurotic, things to do is...to change up my house. Rearrange furniture! Create new displays! Move my artwork!

So in today's cache--Beauty: One Etsy Step at a Time--I take you to one of my favorite sources of inspiration. And to one of my favorite jewelers of all who created readergirlz pendents for my divas divine as well as Girl Overboard necklaces for my editors.

How to play:
1. Visit the coordinates listed below.
2. Find the answer to the question, also below.
3. Drop a comment on this blog with the answer, your name, and your email.
4. Winner receives...a mystery cache of galleys! Woo hoo!

Coordinates:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5068559

Clues:
Inspiration comes on wings for her.

Question:
What is the working name of this artist AND can you tell which YA novel she luuuuurves?

Source..

Comments :

0 comments to “North of Beautiful: Geocache-o-rama #5”

Post a Comment