Adam ubin:Hot and Latest News
Your Ad Here

Adam ubin

A blog by Adam Rubin is getting chatter in New York news following Mets General Manager Omar Minaya’s announced dismissal of Tony Bernazard today.

Adam Rubin’s blog is on the Daily News and described itself as the following:

“Adam Rubin has covered the Mets for the Daily News since 2003. He’s a graduate of Mepham High School in Bellmore, Long Island, and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.”

The New York Times calls today’s events as carrying a bizarre twist:

“The dismissal was announced by General Manager Omar Minaya at Citi Field, but the news conference took a bizarre twist when Minaya said he had questioned the validity of recent articles about Bernazard’s behavior in The Daily News, which first reported the incident involving the minor leaguers. Minaya said the reporter who wrote those articles, Adam Rubin, had previously asked Minaya and other Mets executives about getting a job with the team in player personnel.”

Adam Rubin’s blog online: click HERE


But the Times goes on to call a moment at the conference as “surreal” when allegedly “Minaya pointed a finger at Rubin.”

Rubin’s reaction?

“I’m absolutely floored. I don’t know how I’m going to cover the team anymore.”

The Mets Blog reports Rubin gave the following response later today:

“I thought Omar had a thick skin, obviously not.

“The bottom line is, too, they fired Tony Bernazard because he did the things I said he did… For them to change the story like this, personally it devastates me. This is my livelihood. Look, I have tremendous relationships with most of the people in uniform.

“I guarantee you if I walk in to the clubhouse right now I’ll have more pats on the back, unless people are just scared to do that because it’s their bosses. I could assure you they just made my job impossible to do in the short-term.”

Decide for yourself.

Source..

Comments :

0 comments to “Adam ubin”

Post a Comment